What has this to do with social media?
No inclination, No budget. No time
Here are some suggestions for you if you prefer to avoid social media marketing yourself:
- For the time poor with a budget, outsource it to the specialist who can achieve so much more in a fraction of the time.
- For the determined, learn how to make the most of the 10 minutes a day on the right platform with the right messages.
- Go back to old school marketing such as leafleting.
- Put up posters where there’s relevant footfall
- Give existing customers a leaflet with a referral bonus
- Attend MeetUps, free networking, jellies, hang around conference and exhibitions.
- Even ask your friends