We save our clients time and money by managing their online marketing. Your marketing budget is optimised by focusing on a strategy that is aimed directly at your objectives. We are up-to-date with the frequent developments in online marketing. Whether you are looking to outsource your:
we have the expertise to keep you ahead of the competition and communicate the right message to the right people.
We collaborate with you and your marketing and sales teams to provide an efficient outsourced service delivered on time and within budget. Working together gets the best results.
Online marketing which meets your business objectives
Using many years’ experience in running and analysing businesses, I know that failing to plan is a recipe for disaster. I have met so many social media managers who advise business owners to launch into Twitter for example, without the first idea of whether the company’s customers are communicating on the platform! This is a waste of your money. Do not be attracted by shiny objects or jump on the next bandwagon.
We tailor our advice to your specific objectives.
- We start by discussing your business plans, both short-term and long-term. Your business objectives are at the centre of our approach. We analyse the customer journey and evaluate where your existing and potential clients are communicating online. This then informs us as to how to allocate your resources effectively.
- We then audit your online activities to date. This is put into the context of your offline marketing – direct mail, traditional advertising, networking and PR. Does your existing online activity reflect your traditional approach to marketing? It is important that your messages are consistent across all media.
- We review your main competitors’ online activity – even signing up for their newsletters! This provides us with a benchmark to aim at. As with all marketing activities, it is a question of doing a myriad of activities better than the competition.
- Having gathered qualitative and quantitative data, we will prepare a set of recommendations.
Our recommendations are made in writing and then presented to you. The report usually includes the following sections:
- Business objectives
- Competitive analysis
- Website content
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Implementation Options
- In-house activities
- Outsourced activities
- How we will communicate
- Metrics – measures of success
- Review process
For organisations with multiple products and services and complex sales processes, this report may go through several iterations.
All of the recommendations are underpinned by communicating your value proposition directly to your potential audience in a clear concise manner.
Outsourcing online marketing saves time and money
There is always a balance to be struck between the activities can be undertaken in-house and those which should be outsourced. That balance frequently changes over time.
Our aim is to find the right balance to make the best use of your resources in terms of:
- knowledge, and
For time-poor businesses, outsourcing is the most cost-effective option. We are used to managing social media and email marketing all day, every day and have developed systems to which are efficient.
Where you have resources in-house, we are happy to train your team in the best use of the latest online marketing platforms and tools.As they gain in knowledge and confidence, more activities can be undertaken in-house.