The key to successful Social Media Management is:
- knowledge of the up to date technology
- expertise in using the right platform for your business
- a systematic approach
- ability to communicate your message in a concise manner
- many years’ experience
- broad knowledge of how social media is evolving
Our social media management service
There are essentially 5 steps to the services we offer for our clients:
- Setting up optimised social media profiles
- Building your network on each platform
- Communicating your message on a regular basis
- Engaging with your audience
- Converting interest into a potential client or customer
Our Social Media Management clients, with whom we work on an on-going basis, include:
- Streets Chartered Accountants
- Cansdales Ltd
- eTag Solutions Ltd
- Perfect Light Photography Ltd
- Gardening Tips Online
- Paper Lanterns UK Ltd
- Inheritance Planning Company
- Heavenly Cakes
- Cassidy and Tate Estate Agents
- Mosaic Hair Studio
- Little Nightingales Children’s Day Nursery
- Contented Dementia Trust
- Bacchus Vintners
- London Swimming Pool Company
We have also worked on specific social media campaigns on a project basis for a wide range of companies in both the business to business and business to consumer sectors.
Our clients are based in London, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
Reasons for outsourcing your social media management
Here at Alterra, we specialise in online media, from writing blog posts, website copy through to the humble tweet. It is something we do every day. Getting a ‘feel’ for each platform takes experience. It is time-consuming for business owners and marketing departments to fit into the day when there are so many other things to do.
Because we do nothing else, we can achieve so much more in a short space of time. Once your social media platforms are set up and aligned with your social media strategy, well managed and as the audiences grow, your business development team and sales team will have many more leads to follow up on.
Read about social media outsourcing here:
Whilst most of our clients are based in London and the south-east of England, we have worked all over the UK. Based in between St Albans and Welwyn Garden City, we are well positioned to travel to London by train and by car to all major towns in the SE. From time to time we visit clients in Lincoln and north of Oxford and are happy to travel further afield.